My goal is to create the best experience possible for both of you, as you celebrate
the joining together of your lives. I will help you create a wedding ceremony
that is personal, romantic, unique and memorable.
I am open and accepting of all spiritual paths and would be honoured to perform
the wedding of your choice, in the tradition that you want, respectful of your faith,
beliefs and gender preferences, at the location of your choosing. I will work
closely with you and ask for and listen to your ideas, beliefs and values so that we
can design a Wedding Ceremony that captures and celebrates the essence of you
and your loved one.
Once you have booked to have me perform as your Officiant, my services will include:
- Several documents to assist you in your wedding planning
- A personal meeting with me to discuss your wedding ceremony (usually 1 hour)
- An offer of creative wedding ideas based on your vision to enhance your Wedding Ceremony
- A written Ceremony reflective of your wedding vision
- On-going telephone and email communications with you, as required
- A copy of your Marriage Ceremony before your wedding day
- A Rehearsal – to work with the wedding party (usually 1 hour)
- A compassionate ear to help you calm your nerves about the steps involved
- My arrival at your wedding 45 – 60 minutes before the Ceremony, to review the Ceremony with the wedding party, DJ/musicians and Photographer, so that we are coordinated.
- A copy of your Vows (if you choose to do Vows) and a Marriage Certificate (it usually takes approximately 3 weeks to receive your official BC Certificate of Marriage)
- I will prepare your Vows on special paper and ribbon (providing you have Vows) and also will supply you with a unique and personal Statement of Marriage.
In addition, you can be assured that I will conduct your Ceremony in an engaging, respectful and professional manner, and I will ensure that your Marriage License is registered with the BC Government.
Wedding Ceremony Fees
A one time fee of $500 includes all meetings, phone calls, emails, rehearsal and the Ceremony. If you and your fiancée wish a pre-marriage counselling session, I will be happy to meet you at no charge. When we confirm a booking, a $250.00 deposit is required, and we proceed to follow our negotiated timeline.
As your Kelowna and area Wedding Officiant, my vision is to make your wedding day a celebratory memory that will be a place of joy in your heart. I wish you the wedding of your dreams and a life together that supports your spiritual growth,
Love and Blessings